Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ch-ch-changes


I used to have a blog. It was called "Chubbykins Goes Down". A rather clever play on words, thought I. Referencing my stature as a person of a roly-poly nature and my struggle to deflate said chubbiness, as well as a shout out to the excellent film, Igby Goes Down, it was a fine name for a blog. My mom read it, and maybe sometimes some other folks stumbled over it. My mom thinks I am special, so she told some people in her office to come check out my brilliant little corner of webdom.  

So, Dustin* and his partner sat down for a merry night of bloggy goodness and typed, "Chubbygirl Goes Down" in the URL bar. Uh yeah, not what they were expecting apparently. Although I'm sure that site is brilliant in it's own right.  Anyhoooo, that little mix up had never occurred to me before but now it's all I can think of. So, I've moved all my posts to this shiny new blog, where, god willing no one will need any therapy after viewing.

*Name changed to protect the innocent.

1 comment: