Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Case of the Tuesdays

Oh goodness, well I had plans to go to the gym again tonight, but Dusty had to work and little Quiny has been left to fend for himself a bit more lately, so I wanted to have some time to hang out with and check in with him. We are watching Chicken Little on TV and eating pizza. Sooo bad...


and sooooo good.
But, on the upside I made some of my killer tuna salad (celery, red onion, & chopped homemade pickles) to take for lunch for the next few days. I really wish that our community center had different pool hours so that Quin could go swim while I am in the gym there, I hate leaving him at home to mold away on the computer while I go. Anyway, to make up for skipping aaaannd eating pizza tonight, I'm going to set my gym goal tomorrow for:

20 minutes treadmill
20 minutes bike
rowing machine?? Anybody have any feedback on the row machine?

No comments:

Post a Comment