Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hmm, no cute picture to post tonight, but wanting do a quick check-in. Everything is really starting to gel here at the house, a mile long to-do list is starting to get shorter. Doggie door is in, hot tub will be fixed this weekend, molding is going up, and I'm getting happy!

Made it to the gym last night and did 50 solid minutes between the treadmill and the bike. Tonight, I did 40 minutes plus some time on the row machine. That is fun! I'm not sure if I'm doing it right, but it was fun...I was planning on a big salad for dinner, but I stopped at Burgerville to get Quin dinner and couldn't resist getting some fish and chips (only ate half the fries though!).

In other news, I am going to start going to acupuncture to help with stress and anxiety that may also help with emotional eating and weight loss. I think it may help boost my immune system too! I'm excited about where I'll be going. Portland is no stranger to the idea of community supported acupuncture, but in the past the centers have just been too far away to commit to, but this one is right by my community center and close to my house. In addition, even on a sliding scale, it gets pretty spendy. Fortunately, we have pretty good health insurance that includes alternative care, so I can get reimbursed. Whoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment