Monday, November 2, 2009

Weekend

Feeling purty darn good today. I slept in till about 10 a.m. (pretty late for me) and then lounged for a while. Big bowl of cheerios for breakfast which is much better than the bowls of ice cream I have often treated myself to on the weekend. So, I've had a little "biggest loser" style workout waiting for me in my front yard which involves moving a big pile of wood from a tree we had cut down a few months ago to the back yard where it can go into our regular "wood to burn" pile. I didn't get everything all moved to the back yet, but I did have 40 minutes of heavy sweating moving the pile from one side of our big yard over to the gate where it can go in the wheelbarrow and moved again! Quin helped a bit, but mostly he and Brady just had some fall frolicking.

Then we had a bit of shopping to do and went to a big complex that has a Panda Express. I ordered the bowl with plain rice and mixed veggies and only ate half, although I did sneak a few bites of Q's orange chicken...Now we are off to Frighttown, where my only goal for the night will be to not pee my pants. Seriously, I really hate scary stuff like this. Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment