Monday, November 2, 2009

Friday Night Fun


Well it's Friday night and I'm off to a hot night at the gym. I'm really lucky to have my mom as my workout partner, honestly if it weren't for her keeping me on track, I wouldn't be able to do this but she really is the one person I can never say no to, especially when I know we both just need to suck it up and get out there and sweat!

Luckily, Quin is going to a Halloween party at the community center where we go to the gym, so if I have to drive there anyway, I can't really make up any kind of excuse not to get out and go workout. So, here's a picture of me and the Quinster, from a few months ago. I'm really hoping to post a picture next November of me looking half as big!

Tonight's goal: 30 minutes on the bike & 10 minutes on the treadmill!

No comments:

Post a Comment